Total Pageviews


Rmember this?

Rmember this?

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baffeling

There is an old saying that my father used frequently, "if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with Bull Shit."  I believe that Barry, aka: Barak is attempting to do to the entire nation.  He doesn't actually know what he's doing, so he uses smoke and mirrors to distract us from what is actually happening.

       Take for instance the recent Supreme court ruling on the second amendment.  In this 5-4 ruling it says basically that the states and the cities have to abide by it, allowing their respective citizens to bear arms.  Why they actually had to even examine that question baffles me.  The fact that they made the right decision, even if it was by such a narrow margin gives me hope.

     But..... while we were all focused on the Supreme court and it's ruling, the administration is attempting an end around.  They plan to sign the U.N. small arms treaty that would destroy the second amendment, and make private ownership of fire  arms illegal.  Of course this treaty will have to be ratified by the Senate, but it is still an attempt to subvert the constitution.   While I don't think that the Senate would have the cajones to ratify it, the very attempt shows a blatant disregard for the Constitution.  It is also an attack on the rest of our God given rights.  I believe he ( Barry ) will continue to  assault them one at a time until he has so much control, and the Government is so big, that he can appoint himself King all the while keeping our attention focused elsewhere.  Some one please convince me that I am wrong.  ( I'm Not).