Total Pageviews


Rmember this?

Rmember this?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rant or no Rant.

               Today I just want to say that I am NOT a "birther."  However, I do want Barry to show me, ( I mean us ) what he's got.  I don't think that there is anything wrong with asking that the proper credentials  be made public.  What  I mean is that, any American citizen applying for a job, anywhere in this country has to show proof that they are who they say they are.  Every job offer in this country (and almost all others) comes with certain criteria that has to be met.  For instance:                  
                                                        
                                                               TRUCK DRIVER WANTED.

                                     must have current class "A" C.D.L. with hazmat endorsement,
                                     valid social security number,  and clean 10 year M.V.R.             
                              All candidates must pass ability and Drug testing, and be willing to go O.T.R.

          This is just a typical add for a commercial driver.  There are typically other  requirements like two forms of I.D. (picture I.D. required for at least one.  A Valid Social Security number that matches the picture I.D. provided.  Very often, a valid drivers licence, and proof of residence..   Here is another example:

                                                 Wanted: President of the United States.

                     Must be willing to work 24 hours a day 7 days a week, sometimes without sleep.
                     Give up entire life for at least four years.
                     Put up with untold amounts of B.S. from everyone while smiling.
                     Attempt to satisfy everyone, while still upholding the Constitution.
    Candidate must have the following credentials:

                                 1.  Be a natural born citizen of the United States ( and be able to prove it ).
                                 2.  You must be at least 35 ( thirty five ) years old to apply.

     The job doesn't require the candidate to show his School Transcripts ( although, every president of recent record has willingly done so).  It also doesn't require any sort of college degree to achieve.  Basically, NO EXPERIENCE is required.  So..............Why not just come out and deal with it once and for all.  Satisfy the "birthers" and people like myself who are just interested in the truth ?  Hiding something?  What?  I don't know.  But there is obviously something.  Something that might look bad on a resume ( C.V. ) no doubt.

   If not,  than why not just clear it up.....once, and for all.  I'm sure Micki wont mind.  Then again......there's always Kenya. I hear they welcome your kind of "Government", 'cause I (we ) sure don't.

    Dishonesty and moral turpitude are not what I see as valuable characteristics of the leader of the "free world."  They might come in handy for "the new world order", but we Americans have no use for them here in OUR country.  Stop trying to ram it down our throats.  No more games.  Lets get it on.